Date & Time Pause, and not pause

@w4maf For sure—pass along any additional findings as you discover them. The bug seems to happen on all platforms so I’m not sure Windows 7 will fix it, but that is at least worth a try.

I just had a chance to beta test the next minor release and am hopeful it will fix this elusive (and unpredictable!) bug. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!! I can’t wait and appreciate everyone’s efforts… especially @Jarrett

@w4maf The new version (1.0.2) is out now on the main site:

Hopefully the time/date pause works for you on Windows. With 30 paper logs for you to enter, this should provide a great chance to confirm the fix. Hopefully you have a few left!

1 Like

[Mac OS] Just updated to 1.0.2. Time pause thingy doesn’t work, or I don’t understand how it’s supposed to work. I’ve tried pause, play several times. As a SOTA paper+pencil logger, I just need to be able to enter the time manually in Zulu. With new 1.0.2, it keeps changing my time back to 15:59, no matter how many ways I type it in.

Is there a way to get the 1.0.1 time input function back so I can input my times manually?

Thanks.

*EDIT TO ADD: Ok, it’s not on all times. Times which begin with a ‘1’ revert back to 15:59 if the time input is over 15:59. Times which begin with ‘2’ are able to be input manually like version 1.0.1. I think it’s a simple coding character on one line.

It’s usable as is, but you must input the minutes first, then cursor forward to get the hours to keep the changes you made from reverting back. Easy fix I think.

Thanks Jarrett! Email me if you need better detail.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :neutral_face: :tired_face:

So in my attempt to help POTA coordinators out, I tried to limit time to 59 minutes. But if you’re typing 1823 for 18:23, the formatter sees 1:82 first and changes it to 1:59 first.

Sooooooo… I think I’m going to remove that part of the logic from the formatter, and just highlight the field red if it’s not a valid Time. Hotfix incoming. Really sorry, @W7MDN !!

Oh no! Sorry I didn’t catch that during testing. The app hasn’t posted to the Apple App Store yet so maybe you can intercept it…

New build (1.0.3) available at https://hamrs.app

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH! No issues with Date & Time!!!

1 Like

You da man, Jarrett.