Here are some behavior differences between the Intel and M1 Mac Versions.
(M1 app downloaded from the App Store and Intel downloaded from the web site.)
- Intel - Screen adjusts to full screen as expected on startup and M1 doesn’t.
- M1 has a type of edit window that contains what looks like undo and copy icons at the bottom of the screen unexpectedly. Normal on Intel.
- When tabbing between fields, default values are highlighted to be edited if necessary on Intel. Cursor goes to end of the field on M1 with no highlight.
- Shift-tab reverses tab direction and highlights field as expected on Intel. Cursor disappears on M1.
- Tab highlights “Clear” and “Save” buttons on Intel. They are skipped on M! in the tab order.
- Date field is xx/xx/xxxx on Intel. xx-xx-xxxx on M1. Also month, day and year highlight individually on Intel. Cursor moves to end of year on tab on M1.
- Cannot adjust main window size on M1 by grabbing with lower right corner. Expected behavior on Intel
- Can export to .adi with choices in the menu on Intel. File system export on M1 non-functional.