Time/Date Not Auto Populating

Hi All,

Apologies in advance if this is user error. I’ve found on several activations that I will get chunks of contacts missing their date and time field. This definitely causes some frustration when I get home and realize, but overall I love the interface! I’ve been able to reproduce the issue and screen record it. Not sure what additional info I should provide.

Album

Thanks,
-Derek
W6DER

@Jarrett I just confirmed this on my iPad. It happens in both the SOTA and the Generic templates.

Is this in the latest build?

@Jarrett It was in the latest beta test version I tested. I’m not sure if it’s in the 1.0.1 final since it hasn’t hit the Apple App Store for me yet.

@Jarrett It’s on 1.0.0 for Android.

Edit: Also wanted to mention that it seems to be worse when I have poor cell service and callsign lookup turned on. Almost like the software is trying to complete the callsign lookup action before logging the time/date. The video I recorded was with callsign lookup turned off and my phone on good wifi though.

I think 1.0.1 had made it’s way out to all mobile OSs, can any confirm this is happening on that build?

So far I haven’t been able to replicate this error on my iPad via version 1.0.1.

2 Likes

Same on Android 1.0.1! Awesome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.