Upgrade bug with lookup

I did my first POTA activation today since upgrading to 1.0.0 and have a minor bug to report. I made 2 european contacts and the call lookup did not work for either. I use the paid XML service from QRZ.com. Upon further investigation, I discovered that the lookup provider had reverted to hamdb and I was unable to select QRZ. I assumed that the QRZ configuration in my profile had gotten wiped during the upgrade but when I checked my profile, the QRZ configuration was still there. I went back to the lookup settings and QRZ was magically selected without any further input from me. I was then able to lookup the european calls without an issue.

Otherwise, the new version works great for me… thank you!

73, Kelly K3UQ

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.