Making it’s way out soon is 0.10.6! Thanks as always to the best Beta Testers in the world! I need to figure out a way to set up a beta program for desktop users, but that’ll come later. Anyway, here’s release notes and a video rundown.
- Hunter Mode - Clicking a POTA Spot card will copy information into your current QSO
- You can now toggle QRZ lookups on/off
- You can now toggle pop-ups on/off
- POTA park fields auto-format
- Time field auto-formats
- Hitting clear no longer clears out your callsign
- My Grid and band now persist between QSOs on the Generic Template
- Club Call persists between QSOs on the Field Day Template
I’m sure this is a dumb question, but is the hunter mode for activators making a Park to Park contact?
I’m assuming it’s not for people simply hunting as there’s no need to submit anything. Though I guess you could then export the adif file to import elsewhere…?
Not a dumb question. It’s for both. When I’m hunting, I still use HAMRS to submit logs to QRZ and LOTW.
Thanks so much for all your efforts Jarrett, great program and it just keeps getting better!
Great update! Could there be a way for the app to query my QRZ.com logbook to see if I’ve ever worked a particular station before while hunting/logging a qso?
When coping from spot then enter contact, does not show up on map. Also, does not lookup!
Release Notes for 0.10.7?