1.0.7 on IOS not recognising new GB park numbers

Hi I’m in the UK and the 1.0.7 update on IOS doesn’t seem to recognise the new GB park numbers :man_shrugging:t3:
Any chance this could be looked at please.

Thanks
Stuart M0OVG

Stuart, I think @Jarrett pulled the park listing shortly before GB went live. I’m betting the next release will include the updated list (plus the live refresh in the retooled version of HAMRS under development, as mentioned in another thread).

For now I guess you’ll have to enter the location data manually.

Thanks for the info
Hopefully another IOS update will happen soon.

Hi
The issue of the new GB parks not being recognised on the iOS system is still a problem.
I know the android system does recognise them so please is there any chance of another iOS update to resolve this please.
After all I paid for the App and now it’s not working as it should :slightly_frowning_face:

Thanks
M0OVG

How new are the parks?

I suspect they simply weren’t caught in the 1.0.7 update, but I’m sure they will be caught during a future release.

Can’t You just enter the park number manually, and the Grid Square if it matters to you?

All the UK parks changed and now they don’t work on the 1.0.7 iOS update…
I shouldn’t have to add it manually… it works fine on a PC and android just not Apple.
Needs fixing ASAP
OR maybe offer a refund for what I paid for the app if it can’t be sorted as I only brought it for POTA logging.

No doubt the update was caught between all of the changes POTA decided to make to the reference numbers. Sometimes the timing can’t be helped.

@jarrett is busy rewriting the app and, I’m sure, the new release will include the updated park list.

I’m convinced this is the best POTA logging app available (I’m an iOS user too) and if I were in your shoes, I’d be willing to wait for the next update. Especially when it costs less than a cup of coffee.

But if you are so inclined, Apple has a process for requesting a refund.

I’m happy to wait.
I do like HAMRS very much. And yes I agree it’s the best for POTA (that’s why I got it)
I just hope the new iOS update doesn’t take to long :crossed_fingers:
I’m sure you can understand the frustration of it not working.
Thanks for your reply

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.