Amazon Fire Tablet

Wondering if or when HAMRS will be available to run on a Fire Tablet. Use mine for Field work and would like to keep it for POTA work with HAMRS. Thanks…

You know, I know nothing about the Fire OS I’ll have to do some research. I want to support every device out there :slight_smile: Do you have the ability to buy apps off of the Google Play Store with a Fire tablet?

Well that was easy.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B091YB3QY2/?ie=UTF8&ref=mas_ty

Nice! I had it on my Fire because I side-loaded the Google Play Store on it. :slight_smile:
This will make it way easier for everyone else to access.

1 Like

I didn’t know that was an option. Very cool. I bought a fire tablet and a bluetooth keyboard to test with. It arrived today. For around $110 total it’s a very nice little setup. Gets the job done without breaking the bank like other tablets! More money for radio stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, I just purchased this copy since it’s the first place I’ve seen to send you some support.

1 Like

You didn’t have to do that, but I appreciate it. I DO have some merch if you’re so inclined. I make 2-3 bucks. Mostly wanted it a hat/search for myself. I’m a bad self-promoter lol. Merch | HAMRS

1 Like