Beta 0.11.4 unresponsive boxes

Hi Jarrett
Version 0.11.4 on iPad IOS 14.8.

Once a callsign is entered in the Callsign box, Their Park and Comments boxes will not allow entries, i.e after tapping them to add data the cursor does not show up so I can’t type anything in. They’re dead. Appears to be something going on between the iPad keyboard and HAMRS.

Interestingly, if I don’t enter a callsign, Comments and Their Park work just fine. Somehow entering Callsign causes the other boxes to become unresponsive.

If you need more info contact me via QRZ page.

Thanks,
Joe KK9TT

Joe, I mentioned this for the first beta release as well. Not sure he saw my comment in the beta channel.

Is there a separate beta channel where I should have posted this? I posted on the beta feedback link on TestFlight but it looked like that goes only to Apple. So I posted here, but if I should have placed it someplace else — to make sure Jarrett & Co see it — please let me know. Hope they see and fix it before wider release. Joe KK9TT

During previous beta tests my TestFlight comments got to Jarrett. I submitted this bug via TestFlight too.

There is a separate (private) beta channel. PM @Jarrett to get access.

Thanks. Forgot I had access to that address. Just sent it to him. Joe KK9TT

On it! Thank you both

It works under the latest beta release. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.