Beta Test the all new HAMRS

I’m not quite figuring out what the toggle QSO Table feature is. Could I ask for a bit more info?;

You can choose which columns to display in the QSO Table:

I have a ticket for logging multiple operators, but I haven’t sussed out how to implement it yet. Suggestions?

The toggle QSO table option is very cool. Thanks for the explanation!

On the multiple operator question, a few options occur but I’m not sure if they are good ones. One would be in the Entries list to add an option to duplicate and edit an already existing logbook entry. An alternative is contained in the Ham2K logger, which allows multiple callsigns to be entered in a log entry as a comma-separated list. There’d be some interface details needed there in terms of the name lookups. I guess another possibility would be to add a button to the logging entries to “save and keep” or some kind of similar wording that would not clear populated fields while saving the log entry.

Yeah, my thought was to do comma separated list like the park input, and just disable the operator info inputs - still do lookups, but whatever you get from each lookup is what is persisted at the time the QSOs are saved.

Sure, sounds reasonable

I’m working on the desktop builds this weekend, but I’ll swing back around to it. I don’t think it will take long.