Delete Duplicate Profile

I mistakenly create an identical profile in HAMRS. Is there a way that I can remove the additional one?

Thank you and 73

Derek - KJ5BEQ

I’ve got a ticket and will get a fix out this weekend to allow you delete Profiles - I assume you mean in the web beta?

I appreciate it ! Thank you ! Correct , I forgot to mention that it was web based.

I’m really enjoying the updates y’all have made !!!

73 !

Derek

Hey Jarret,

In a similar issue, I have a logbook titled “Test”. I’m not sure where it came from, and most likely I made it to do something. My issue is not it cannot be deleted. When I select the option to delete it, I’m getting the expected prompt to enter the logbook name to complete the deletion. There seems to be spoofing on with the string comparison, as I properly input the logbook’s title, but the button to complete the deletion never activates.

I took a look and your “Test” logbook- it is actually named "Test " - with a trailing space that should have been trimmed out on save, but apparently wasn’t. I’ll get a ticket for that part. But if you Type ‘Test’ and then hit space, the confirm dialog button should become active.

Yep. That got it. I should have seen the trailing space in dialog box.

Nah, it’s on me. Glad we found the problem!

Release 2.9.0

• Feature: Allow users to delete profiles
  • Fix: Ignore trailing whitespace when confirming logbook deletion