HAMRS Beta Desktop Builds Available

I’ve got a couple of fresh builds of the new HAMRS desktop clients ready togo for Mac (Intel & Apple Silicon) and Windows here:

Very cool! Is Linux Mint hard to do as well?

Also info on the HAMRS Sync?

Awesome! I’m trying out the windows version.

Not sure if there’s something wrong on my side. When I first started it and entered a profile, the option was to “create profile”. Clicking on that didn’t seem to do anything. After I closed and opened the app, the profile seemed to be there.

Similarly, I edited the profile to add my qrz info. It didn’t seem to do any lookups until I closed and opened the app, then lookups started to work.

Not sure if there’s user error involved or some sort of restart is required for profile creates and edits.

Looking really good! I’ll try out the android when you are ready.

I might have accidentally had 2 copies running. Not sure if that explains it. Should that be allowed?

Also - feature request. Could it have its window settings? Size and location on screen.

Thanks!

Weird that it’s not resizable on Windows. I never thought to test it either. I’ll fix it in this next build.

Sorry - typo! It is resizable. I meant “could is save…” not “could it have …”. So requesting to save the windows settings at some point so when it opens it remembers how I like it.

:slight_smile:

Thanks for the clarification, I’ll update the ticket.