Issue with Their Park field

For the most part, I love using HAMRS. As with all apps there are learning curves. Keep up the great work.

I do have an issue with the Their Park field. When I’m activating a park I like to keep things moving. When I make a park-to-park contact I like to enter the park designators of multiple parks. Sometimes I have to just enter the numbers without the prefix (1934 instead of US-1934) then enter the prefix after the QSO. The issue is that when I go back to edit, after every character (whether is the comma, prefix or the dash) entered the cursor moves to the end of the field. This requires me to move the cursor back and enter the next character. This is cumbersome and slows down answering the next caller.

Is anyone else seeing this? I tried searching the threads but came up with nothing.

Thanks for any help.

Dan
WB8UBR

Yes, and I suspect it’s a bug that is in the older stand-alone version, not the new one currently being beta tested. I’m not recalling if there was a full workaround since I’ve been using the beta version recently. I do recall that for letters it wouldn’t jump if you were entering upper-case letters (as opposed to lower case letters that the program needed to bring to upper case).

Thanks. I’ve always used upper case so I’ll try lower case. I may give beta a try.

Dan
WB8UBR

I think the difference is that it didn’t jump when I held down the shift key while typing letters.