Log File Export

I just installed a new copy of HAMRS on my Mac. I have 90 QSO’s in the log book but when I click on the gear Icon for for Log Book the menu opens and I click on export .adi and nothing happens it just closes the drop down window and shows the gear icon. Any idea how to access and export the log. Also I can’t seem to find where an HAMRS data files are kept. Thanks for any help

Follow up to post. I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall off the HAMRS website download and Mac wont allow it to load says security risk not supported and to contact app developer. I can load off the app store to the Mac which is how I did it the first time. I reinstalled from app store and the logbook is still there but still can’t export adi file or find a file location. I am hoping not to have to manually input 90 contacts into my main logging program (I did print out screen shots of all contacts so I have a paper copy and dont end up loosing all the contacts). Any thoughts of what to try? Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.