Map issue in Hamrs 0.11.1?

I’am running Hamrs 0.11.1 in lunux mint. Even if I have entered correct grid (My grid) the QSO Map shows the center of the USA as my position. Is this a bug? Or can I have an incorrect setting?

2 Likes

It’s kinda wonky and i need to fix it to match folks’ expectations, but once you make a QSO, it’ll update and persist from then on out. Add a quick qso, and you should see the map lock on to your grid.

1 Like

I have my first HAMRS QSO logged, but it’s doing the same thing. Just FYI. Shows my QTH in Wichita even though I have my grid square entered.

This is the Mac OS.

1 Like

I’m also running on Linux Mint, and having the same problem as Roger-k. Problem persists after creating new log and entering QSO with my grid code entered.

1 Like

Having the same issue on WIndows 0.11.3. Shows my position in the center of the country. Position of stations I had a QSO with are correct.

@KJ4NWQ What grid square are you entering for yourself? If you don’t have a built-in GPS or you aren’t activating from a park that pre-populates your grid square, you will need to manually enter it. Go to Settings and turn on expanded mode to show your grid square field.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.