Option: Disable automatic time field, use prior entered date

HAMRS is a bit awkward to use if you are entering log entries not in real time. You have to manually correct the time and date for each and every entry.

It would be very nice for after-the-fact logging to just repeat the prior time and date for the next new entry. Most other logging programs can do this as an option.

1 Like

Thumbs up from me, too! I’ve read a few comments about this on the POTA Facebook page–entering a log after an activation can be time-consuming when you need to enter the date and time for every QSO.

2 Likes

Same here inputting a paper log, ability to persist a manually entered time/date.

2 Likes

I’d like to see this too.

As a plus I do like the date entry that I can tab into a specific month/day field. Having it retain the last entered date/time would make it much easier when coming over from paper.

1 Like

This is another +1 for this. I enter my QSO data after the activation, and I always end up with a few QSOs with the wrong time because I forgot to update the time. I would make this a configuration item so that it can be turned on or off

And just in case it’s important: I am using the paid for app on iOS.

De K5KHK

Another +1 for this. I’m also a paper logger as I don’t usually have cell service during my activations.

+1’s are good, voting on the feature is even better, because I can sort topics that way and make sure I’m working on thing people want the most:

Screenflick Movie 14