Qrz support invalid password red

Hi I have a problem with the login in the initial setup page for QRZ. It says invalid password and or username. It should work.

Norman

Are you using your QRZ email address as the username in HAMRS, or your actual assigned username (e.g. your call sign)? It seems surprising to me this doesn’t work for you.

You might try logging out of QRZ from a browser and ensure you can get back in properly through the browser, then retry the same credentials in HAMRS.

I am not using my e-mail I am using my call sign which is my username. As soon as I start typing my password it goes RED saying that I do not have the proper password/username. I logged out of QRZ and logged back in successfully. I noticed that I can’t log in with QRZ on my laptop as well as my phone only on my PC. Its very odd.

It is odd your PC works but the other two don’t.

The username and password do turn red (as you are entering them) until both are entered and validated correctly.

This screen shot is with my partial password as I’m typing it:

And this one turns green a couple of seconds after I enter my full password. There is a slight delay while HAMRS sends it to QRZ for validation.

1 Like

Thanks for the support! I reset my password and tried again and it worked and I can login across all of my devices I may have had the incorrect password logged in google for some odd reason

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.