Serial Exchange for portable contesting

Would be nice to have a contesting template with serial/custom exchange support. I put my wpx serial numbers in the notes section this weekend but it would have been nice if my serial number auto filled and on export the contacts stayed in the order I entered them in.

73 Dan (2E0HNB / N6QAT)

Here in ZL land we have a annual Field Day Contest where serial numbers are exchanged. The format is signal report followed by the serial number, eg. 59234 for voice and 599234 for CW.
It would be handy to have two fields for sent and received reports.

When you are contesting, how are you converting your ADI file into Cabrillo format? Are you using an online utility, N1MM, or another means?

That conversion mechanism would need to be considered in any contest-oriented template.

Just checking if there’s been any more discussion or progress on this feature request. Agreed that it would be very useful to support auto-incremented sent serial numbers and a place to enter received.

In response to KZ3L, I’m sure the users would be flexible. While I use N1MM, that might be limiting for non-windows users. Is the adi STX/SRX fields not standard?