Template file - self creation?

Please forgive me if I have missed the feature but I haven’t found a way for the user to create their own templates.
If this is so, I wonder if HAMRS could be extended to allow the use of personal templates created by the user themselves and located on their own PC.
If this were possible templates for new schemes could be passed between interested users and not just build up as non-stop request work for the HAMRS application’s author.

I suspect all of the xOTA and similar award schemes would love to be able to create and maintain their own templates to be used with HAMRS.

73 Ed DD5LP.

I like the idea of making my own template. I personally was looking for a way to neatly and efficiently store a number of 10-10 International numbers along with callsign ect. I’m trying to become a member and Ive now made a log on HAMRS specifically for those calls, but what I’d really love is 1 input box or 2, specifically for 10-10 numbers and given name. This could be extended to OMISS or any other HAM radio organizations that issue numbers of Identification. That’s what I would do with custom templates anyway.

ZF1YA saying 73s