Beta Test the all new HAMRS

I don’t see those after refresh–are changes still waiting to be pushed out?

You might need to force refresh if you’re in a browser. Hold shift when clicking refresh.

I just figured that out. Thanks!

I see that the edit command is there now. Thanks! One small thing–check whether you can edit the bottom-most entry in the log. For me, the menu item doesn’t appear. It’s probably off the bottom of the frame or some such.

And just a mention/reminder about coloring in the worked stations in the Table view.

I’ve got tickets for everything you’re giving me. Keep it coming! I’ll keep punching through them.

1 Like

Going back to my imported log. I understand that the data to plot those contacts may not be in the imported contact, but after I go back and edit my information (my gridsquare), the contact still does not plot on the map.

The band filter drop menu gets cut off when it extends beyond any available stations in the current filter. In this case, I don’t have any issues clicking the 40m option, but I don’t know if there’s anything beyond that band.

The myGridsquare input wasn’t populating correctly. A fix is on it’s way out.

1 Like

Should be fixed now.

1 Like

Fixed and on it’s way out.

Fixed and pushed out

In the exported list adif, the older version would set my_sig to POTA and sig_info to the park’s reference number. In the beta web version, it instead sets pota_ref to the reference number. I believe that according to ADIF for POTA Technical Reference - Parks on the Air Documentation the older encoding is the correct one.

Hmmm. I was excited to see new POTA specific fields in the latest ADIF spec, so I used those, but it would seem POTA folks don’t import those new fields. I think internally I’ll keep them as the POTA_REF and MY_POTA_REF, but output duplicate fields for my_sig, and sig_info fields when exporting. Do you see any issues with that?

I can’t imagine any problems arising from duplicating the fields on export. Plus backwards compatibility and all of that.

Cool. Push is on it’s way out

Could the qso editing options include deleting the qso from the log?

I think it also needs to set to POTA to match the POTA spec (and <MY_SIG> as well, I guess).

I agree, though, POTA_REF and MY_POTA_REF are a lot cooler and more logical!

Hi Jarret,

A couple of things that I have noticed: Using iMac OS 14.6.1 Sonoma

The cumulative QSO count is missing.
The ESC key no longer clears the call entry field
Not pulling name of contact from QRZ (without subscription) as latest mobile/desktop release does.

Feature Request.
I like to set up my logs before I head out to the field. I have to put in one dummy QSO to retain my callsign, band, park number, grid etc.and delete this entry when I start logging. Could this info be remembered in the logbook file?

Dave VA3CP