Beta Test the all new HAMRS

I’ve tried a bunch of different logbook apps. I’ve liked a few, but I always keep coming back to HAMRS. To make it the ultimate logger, the addition of the hamlib library would be amazing. That said, the additions you’ve made in this round of beta has been awesome. I can’t wait to see where the app goes.

Going back to my previous post about being told I need to verify my email, I’m getting that message on my iPhone, no matter which browser I use. I’ve tried safari, Firefox, and duck duck go.

Let me see if I can push it through for you

2.0.11b Bug Fixes

• date input stays sticky when Live Time is disabled
  • added Native Datepicker to Qso Date

I pushed it through.

I’m getting a bit confused by the location info auto-populated into a log entry for a station with whom you had a qso. Are the qth/state/county the station’s home location while the grid is the park location? Should the park info override if available (when “their park” is present)? I know this gets complicated ssince some references are in multiple states.

After “Saving” a “Copied” contact from the POTA Spots page, the copied contact’s “pane” doesn’t show as being contacted, turning green, unless I reload the page.

When selecting to “copy” a contact on the POTA Spots page, the view doesn’t move to the “clear/save” window. The user needs to scroll to the top of the page to see the “clear/save” information window. I hope that makes sense.

I want to thank you for all the hard work you’ve put into this project. I really like the online version. 73 - K0VIK

This is a bug - the previous version would wipe and replace operator location fields from the callsign lookup, with whatever we could parse from the first park entered.

Thanks for the bug reports! I’ll get on it tomorrow!

Thanks! I had a feeling that the behavior in the earlier version might have been different but I hadn’t really been paying close enough attention before.

Push out a fix for this this morning

Just pushed out these fixes!

Just pushed a fix for pulling callsign data when editing a qso.

In the spots if a station includes sub-khz frequencies, probably they should be picked up. Right now there is a station that has spotted on pota.app at 14342.5 khz. However this is being shown on the Hamrs list as 14.342 mhz.

I have my county field populated, but when I go to edit a contact, the field is blank. I can edit the contact, add the info, and it stays populated if I go to edit again.

Also, when editing a contact, there’s a QTH field. I don’t see that field in the general entry screen.

Feature Request: add a way to reorder log books.

got a ticket made, thanks!

Release 2.3.0

Bug Fixes

• display and copy full megahertz from POTA spots

Features

• added QSO list page

Thanks for the mhz fix! Could you please check that it works on 20m? I had one spot today on 40m where an .xxx5 showed up but another on 20m where it didn’t (14.3425 currently showing as 14.342). Maybe too many digits on 20m? Also does it copy all digits to the FREQ box? I can’t remember if the station I contacted was still on 7.1925 when I got him, but it’s only showing as 7.192 in my log.

It does, and I think I have the test coverage now to ensure it will stay that way.

Release 2.3.1

Bug Fixes

• fixed My County not persisting when Editing