Callsign edit problem

I came across a bug last night while activating a POTA park. Say I caught the suffix of a call so I go back to add the prefix, the first letter will go where I want then the cursor will jump to the end of the call and the rest of what I type goes in the wrong place. Not a huge issue once I figured out what was going on but could be a little smoother.

I’m on Version 0.11.0, iPad OS 14.5, first gen iPad Pro 12.9" with smart keyboard.

-Jake KF0ARE

I just tried to duplicate that with my external Apple keyboard but haven’t been able to do so.

Do you see the same behavior with 0.11.1? Does it also happen with the on-screen keyboard?

Of course it happened all yesterday and this morning but now I can’t get it to do it! I also just noticed I had an update to 0.11.1 pending so I updated. Probably all I had to do was post on here and it’ll never happen again. If it does I’ll come back with more info. Thanks!

-Jake

I was able to replicate it. I’ll see if I can sneak a fix into the current build.
Screenflick Movie 15

Yep, that’s it! Thanks, Jarrett.

-Jake KF0ARE

I will be very happy when this bug is fixed. Thank you. 73 de Jon K7CO

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.