Import ADI files

I see that ADI files can be exported, but I did not see a way to import one. This would be handy if there was a way, make it easier to migrate data from different app to this one.

11 Likes

Actually, I just realized this as I tried to incorporate my logs from HAMRS in Android into my HAMRS desktop app to consolidate and I could not find a way to import the data. Is there a workaround for this? Thanks

5 Likes

Not sure if this is a duplicate but the ability to import would be fantastic, although I think this would be superseded by Cloud Sync when that becomes available since I’d use the import feature mostly to move logbooks from one device to another

6 Likes

Upvote. I would welcome this functionality.

2 Likes

+1 this would be a wonderful addition.

3 Likes

+1 more for this feature, please!

2 Likes

+1
I’ve been only using QRZ and just started using this application and love how I have a log at home and can export to QRZ/LOYW. But I need a way to get my previous qsos into HAMRS.

2 Likes

+1 yes I need import adif files

3 Likes

Hopefully soon

1 Like

Being able to import an ADI would be great for those who do a mixed POTA activation. SSB is obvious, its keyed in by us the activator. But it would be nice to be able to import an ADI from WSJT-X and even MMSSTV for data modes.

3 Likes

+1 Need importing to continue using this app…

Marc - VA3BLV

I very much like this idea. I keep being optimistic and thinking I will get JS8Call working under Linux, and it’d be nice to be able to do this so I can upload contacts together to QRZ.

1 Like

Please please would love ADI import. Where do I donate?

2 Likes

Agreed. What will it take to create the ability to import?

1 Like